Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vacation Dreams


Well, it has been a while. I have been super busy and a bit under the weather as of late. I have been fighting a bad case of pink eye (in both eyes) and severely soar throat for the last two weeks. Having a 18 month old does have it consequences. I also have came back from the lake with some poison ivy on my arm, and best yet... TIP OF MY NOSE! Slightly embarrassing, but that's life. At least I have been saving time in the mornings since makeup is a no-no with both cases.

So through my maladies, I have been thinking that I really need a vacation. I just can't decide where I want to go. I love the sun and beach... but should I do something outside the box can't decide yet. But the beach does seem to be calling... I have always wanted to go to Barbados. Who wouldn't?
(photo from Allamanda Beach Hotel Barbados)

No comments:

Post a Comment