Friday, June 19, 2009

Lemonade Needed


My husband is away at a retreat to better prepare him for a medical mission trip to Africa. And I am still recovering from the horrible sore throat that has been bothering me for about a week now. Since Friday night television is a little drab, I got inspired to start a little project I have been planning... your dining room table? You might think this from previous blogs, but sadly, no. This is a chair refinishing project for my little girl. So at 8:17 this evening I stepped outside to 90 degree heat and began my project. I have completed what could be done without out the day light and have moved inside to an almost equally HOT home. I think we need to replace our filter? It's times like this that I wish I had a nice cool pool to plunge into, or even one of these lemonade jars that I have been to cheap to buy... so I just stare at them with envy every time I pass one along a store isle. I may have to break down this year. Does it not make a cool glass of lemonade look even more enticing?

No comments:

Post a Comment