Saturday, May 16, 2009

House Hunting



Our little family is currently searching for a new place to call home. Though we love our quaint Gunnison Home in the Highlands, we have just out grown it! Needless to say I am OBSESSED with online house hunting and room interiors. I have hundreds of rooms already played out in my head and can't wait to get decorating.


While dreaming of a life abroad and a bank account with lots of zeros I stumbled upon this estate in the Herault region of France. It is located 30 minuets outside of Montpellier where I spent my junior fall semester studying abroad.


I can just see my family enjoying dinner at the large table, eating local goat cheese, sipping Merlot and talking until we are so tired we can barely make it up the many stairs to our beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment