Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting Started...


Wow, I am finally starting MY OWN blog. I began following several blogs about a year ago and have wanted to start my own for about as long. But having a career as a graphic designer and spending countless hours at my work computer desk has kept me from doing so at home. That's when Eddie, my wonderful husband, knowing how much I wanted to start a blog, surprised me with a new laptop for Mother's Day.

So here is goes... I have no outline or true plan for this rambling. It will be something I will figure out as I go along, but you can count on it being eclectic, random and maybe even ordinary. I am not afraid of being ordinary. I am what so many others are. A wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie is SO pretty!!! love the blog so far...keep writing and i will keep following...i am thinking of planning my own garden party soon after seeing those pics!

    ReplyDelete